It is our great pleasure to invite you to join our two free webinar events, organised in collaboration with our partners Milestone, specialists in project management consultancy, training, and implementation of software services, and one of the leading Oracle Primavera P6 providers for enterprise project, programme, and portfolio management in the UK.
During the webinars we will present and discuss about ScheduleReader and ScheduleCleaner, two software products that can enhance your project work in a Primavera P6 based environment.
Milestone UK Presents: ScheduleReader and ScheduleCleaner
We have two dates scheduled for this event:
Wednesday, 9 March 2022, 10:00 – 11:00 AM GMT – This webinar has ended Watch Recording
Thursday, 17 March 2022, 10:00 – 11:00 AM GMT This webinar has ended
ScheduleReader and ScheduleCleaner are two unique products that complement the Primavera P6 software environment and help project-oriented organisations optimise their project operations, save time, and most importantly, improve communication to get projects done on time and within budget.
- Introduction to the webinar: Short slideshow.
- ScheduleReader: Viewing Primavera XER and XML schedules exported from Primavera P6.
- Viewing project information, grouping and sorting data, filtering, how to manipulate views.
- Overview of ScheduleReader PRO: The extra features and benefits of the Professional version.
- Overview of ScheduleCleaner: Cleansing Primavera P6 project files of confidential data such as Costs, Units, rates and more. Converting global data to project data. Erasing POBS and risk data.
- Opportunity for Q+A
Milestone UK is one of the official product reseller for the ScheduleReader ans ScheduduleCleaner in the UK. To learn more about these innovative products, we encourage you to register your attendance for one of the two sessions today!
Open and view Primavera P6 XER and XML files, apart from the Primavera P6 software
As a standalone and independently developed solution, ScheduleReader visualises the project data from existing XER and XML schedules that are exported from Oracle’s Primavera programme and provides members of the broader project team with an interactive view access to the schedule.
- Opens any large XER files in less than five seconds, all without connecting to database
- Display schedule data in a dynamic way as opposed to PDF and paper printouts
- Features different customisable views, layouts, and filters for seamless navigation through data
- Allows on-site project teams to propose feedback on activity and assignment progress updates
- Helps managers analyse various project data and present key insights through Graphical Reports with one click
- Helps schedulers review schedules and evaluate their quality through a DCMA-14 assessment and more
ScheduleReader allows your entire team to use the schedule data and makes reviewing, analysing, and reporting on P6 project data fast, simple and easy, without the need for a costly P6 license.
Keep a clean P6 database and securely communicate sensitive schedule data
ScheduleCleaner is a new tool that has positioned itself as an essential tool for any scheduler who works with the Primavera P6 software.
With ScheduleCleaner users can now control and remove all sensitive schedule data when having to provide files to contractors, owners, managers or other stakeholders.
The software is also used as a key security filter when having to import contractors’ files into a P6 database, allowing users to remove or modify any proprietary project data from the schedule, which reduces the risks of polluting the database with unwanted data and ensures that you keep your P6 database standards.
With ScheduleCleaner a user can: quickly remove, convert or anonymise more than 80 categories of project data from existing XER and XML schedules including:
- Remove POBS, Risks and Risktype data, Costs, Units and other project data
- Convert Global to Project data (Activity Codes, Calendars) and vice versa
- Anonymise resource names, costs and other project data
Additionally, users can even create templates with different modifying settings, and apply them to one or multiple schedules, allowing for greater time saving and automation of these processes.
Who should attend:
Join one of our live webinar events and find out why the ScheduleReader and ScheduleCleaner are trusted by some of the leading global and UK companies including: Siemens, Highways for England, UK Atomic Energy Authority, Airbus, Maersk Oil, Eni and others.
The webinar is intended for all project professionals working with the Primavera P6 software:
- Project Managers
- Superintendents/Foreman/Construction Managers
- Project Controls
- Other end users that need access to project plan information or are currently receiving this schedule data in static PDF format
- Primavera P6 users and database administrators
Register for this event for one of two dates available and learn how these two solutions can help you enhance your Primavera software, project environment!